13 sep '17
Internet of Health
On 12 & 13 september the Internet of Health is held in the Hilton in Amsterdam.
The Internet of Health is tailored for clinicians, healthcare managers and technology leaders looking to harness the potential of IoT to transform operational efficiency and improve patient care.
The forum is specifically, but not exclusively, designed for: Healthcare Market Development Managers, Information Security Officers, Chief Medical Information Officers, CIO/CTO’s, GPs, Clinical Directors, Managing Directors, Digital Health Leads, Informatics, Strategy and Transformation Managers, Clinical leads, Medical data scientists, and Medical Device Manufacturers.
Key issues to be explored:
- Using IoT-generated data to monitor and manage chronic conditions, enable preventative care and reduce hospital admissions
- IoT and the quantified self: how to make patient access to personal data a reality
- Improving operational efficiency with advanced data analytics
- Overcoming industry silos to enable a new generation of information and data sharing across the healthcare eco-system
- Addressing data privacy and cyber security concerns posed by new connected devices